Women Empowerment Cell - Promoting women’s sense of self-worth
Promoting women’s sense of self-worth, their ability to determine their own choices, and their right to influence social change for themselves and others. It is aligned with female empowerment – a fundamental human right that’s also key to achieving a more peaceful, prosperous world. Women’s empowerment and promoting women’s rights have emerged as a part of a major global movement and is continuing to break new ground in recent years. Days like International Women’s Empowerment Day are also gaining momentum.
|Women Empowerment Cell – Convenor|
- To empower women students hailing from rural background to face the challenges of life with dignity, honor and self-respect and to inculcate self-esteem in them.
- To become a center of excellence providing value-based education aimed at the integrated development of individuals into responsible citizens with social commitment.
- To groom the personality of students making them self-sufficient to reach out to the less privileged, the downtrodden and the abandoned in the community
- To mold a team of students with the required knowledge, skills and attitude with global competency, capable of working towards the transformation of the society.
- To create awareness to live in harmony with the natural environment, to preserve it and to act as agents of peace, goodwill, integration and solidarity to make the world a better place.
- To enable students to communicate effectively and to empower them to face the issues and challenges with poise and confidence.
We empower women at all levels to develop their natural abilities to their fullest potential and equip them to excel as leaders of their workplaces and communities across all spheres of society.
Supporting women’s professional and personal development through education and training