BHARAT SCOUT AND GUIDES
SHRI VIJAYMAHANTESH ROVER UNIT & RANI CHANNAMMA RANGER UNIT 2021-22
The SVM Arts, Science & Commerce college Bharat Scouts and Guides Rover and Ranger unit is established in the year 2021 Aug 28, by the BSG RSL coordinator Dr. Mahadevagouda and RL Dr. Sumangala Meti The Chairman of the BSG Unit is Dr. G. Malliah Principal of the college. Under this scheme the students enroll themselves to carry out all the activities of the BSG.
The need to establish Bharat Scouts and Guides movement is to “contribute to the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potentials as individuals, as responsible citizens and as member of their local, national and international communities.
1. To practice national integration.
2. To develop personality through community services.
3. To engage themselves in creative and constructive social work.
4. To work with and among people.
5. To gain leadership skills.
6. To enable students to have ethical sense.
Benefits of Scouts and Guides, Rover/Ranger System
1. The educational institutes and state level competitive exams have started considering the Rajyapuraskar Award itself for the benefits and avail reservation quota
2. Reservation quota in Railway Department.
To render selfless service to Society.
To help people all the time by keeping Scouts and Guides youths physically strong, mentally awake and morally upright.
To contribute to the education of youths through value system based on the Scouts and Guides promise and Law.
Based on Merit and skill basis
- Mahadevagouda Rover Scout Leader (RSL)
- Dr.Smt.Sumangala Meti Ranger Leader (RL)
Intake : 48 = 24 Rovers +24 Rangers
Rover and Ranger Profile
NAME: Dr. SUMANGALA METI
Contact No: 9591060115
NAME: Dr. MAHADEVAGOUDA
ROVER SCOUT LEADER
Contact No: 9164262102
Dr. Mahadevagouda represented as Rover Scout leader held at KandajjiBasappaBascic Scouts and Guides Camping cum Training Centre, Kandajji
|Dr.(smt). Sumangala Meti represented as Ranger leader held at Kandajji Basappa Bascic Scouts and Guides Camping cum Training Centre, Kandajji
Rover and Ranger Law
- A Rover/Ranger is trustworthy.
- A Rover/Ranger is loyal.
- A Rover/Ranger is a friend to all and a brother/sister to every other Scout/Guide.
- A Rover/Ranger is courteous.
- A Rover/Ranger is a friend to animals and loves nature.
- A Rover/Ranger is disciplined and helps to protect public property.
- A Rover/Ranger is courageous.
- A Rover/Ranger is thrifty.
- A Rover/Ranger is pure in thought, word and deed.
Rover and RangerPromise
“On my honour I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God* and India
To help other people and
To obey the Scout or Guide Law.”
Note:-* The Word ‘Dharma’ may be substituted for the word ‘God’ if so desired
The Bharat Scouts and Guides Flag
The Bharat Scouts and Guides Flag is a dark blue color flag, having the yellow colour emblem in the center with Ashoka Chakra in blue color. The Fleur-de-lis the International emblem of Scouting and Ashoka Chakra is meant to emphasize the all-India character of the Movement. The super imposed trefoil represents the guide wing of the Bharat Scouts and Guides.
Bharat Scouts and Guides Rover and Ranger Unit
Committee List 2021-22
|1||Dr. G. Mallaiah||President|
|2||Dr. S. B Biradar||IQAC-Co-ordinator|
|3||Dr. Mahadevagouda||Rover Scout Leader|
|4||Dr.Smt.Sumangala Meti||Ranger Leader|
|6||Smt. Veena P. Naregal||Member|
|7||Shri. Raghavendra Naral||Member|
|8||Shri.Hanamanth D. Waddar||Member|
|9||Kum. Vinod Hawaldar||Member|
|10||Kum. Ganesh Rathod||Member|
|11||Kumari. Shridevi Patil||Member|
|12||Kumari. Ashwini Kumbar||Member|